Saturday 3 September 2016

"Hello"

This card looked completely different in my head, and it's certainly different from my usual 'cuties'. I followed a sketch and used a script die as the focal point.  I created the circles by die cutting a circle in a post-it sticky note and using that as a mask to ink circles onto my base card.  After letting the ink dry I embossed the complete panel before adding my 'hello' die cut.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Seven Hills Craft - Sketch (Hello die and circle die from store)
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




3 comments:

Esther said...

This is really pretty Annette. I headed over here from Seven Hills Crafts and love the softly inked circles against the embossed background. Such a tranquil and lovely effect!

Squirrel x said...

Different for you hun, but very stylish and cleverly effective, I like the extra dimension the embossing adds. Xx

Jenny said...

This is such a pretty card Annette.. I love the texture of the embossing through the inked circles :)
Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
Jenny x