Sunday 16 October 2016

Around the World

It's a Just for Fun make from me today using a Tilda which I've not used for a while.  I wanted to use this image to create a travel journal and kept the emblies to a minimum to minimise bulk.  I covered some thick cardboard with designer papers, folding and sticking them onto the reverse before lining the inside with plain paper to match the papers of the journal.  I used a border die to create some additional interest along the bound edge before using my binding machine to hold it all together.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




10 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

What a fabulous journal Annette! Tilda is so beautifully coloured...love the design...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Kathleen said...

Great image for your travel journal and some great dies.
Thank you for joining in our 'Pink October' challenge this week at Allsorts

Kath

Sarah said...

What a cute journal. Those pretty die cut corners fit perfectly. Beautiful colouring xx

Squirrel x said...

Perfect image for a travel journal hunny, and so beautifully coloured. Love the pretty accents too. Next trip Nevada by any chance? :oD xx

Sarah said...

I love this notebook/project. The image you chose is wonderful, and I think that I need it, but your coloring really highlights and enhances it. <3

Christine L said...

So pink and gorgeous Annette... I do love these little notebooks you make with that machine! I've been on the look out for one for a while.. waiting for someone to put theirs on Ebay!

Christine x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous notebook Annette, pretty image!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts Pink week!

I'm having a Candy & Challenge at my blog Leikkaan, theme is birthdays with numbers, welcome;-))m

Carole Pollard said...

Great design idea and love that Tilda a fab make Love and hugs Carole x

Stempelhexe said...

Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Ulla

R.V.Cards said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower