Thursday 14 September 2017

Sleeping Cutie

It's all about Flower Power at In The Pink Challenge this month and I've opted for flowers in my image, papers and embellishments.  This little critter is aptly named 'Sleeping Cutie' and I've coloured him with reinkers with a splash of pencil for the detail on the flowers.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Wings: Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage
  • Flowers: Seedless Preserves
  • Oranges: Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Lorraine said...

He is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love it
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awww, I do love this sweet image of Sylvia's. So gorgeous hun. Beautiful paper and ribbon combo. An utterly enchanting creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Planetsusie said...

Oooh absolute bliss! What a super image - makes me want to snuggle under me duvet! I've never coloured with re-inkers but it looks amazing - I might just have to have a little go - practise and more practise methinks! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Kids and Babies) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Sarah said...

Very sweet indeed. Nice to see your pretty flowers and sumptuous bows xx

Squirrel x said...

So beautifully coloured hun, the pencils have really enhanced the inks. Such a cute image, used with style. Hugs xx

Anne said...

That image is so cute... beautiful colouring as always and I love the choice of papers

Anne x

Christine L said...

Awwwwwww SOOOOOO sweet!! Love how you coloured this fabulous little bee!

Christine x